I've learned to relax

Life sometimes passes us by if we let it. For the past few months, I have struggled with this thought, and have decided that I need to make some changes to seize the day and get the most out of life. These musings are the result.

Monday, November 06, 2006

How the CRAP did Husband and Wife beat me to 100 posts? I've had my blog for a year longer than them!!! (Though they do have 2 people posting, so I suppose that helps.) I know- blogging is NOT a competition, but come on!!!! This is post 99 for me. Hmph. Maybe its not about quantity, but about quality.

Anyways, lets talk about those damn kittens. Here are a few things I've learned in the last week about kittens.

1) DO NOT under ANY circumstances lay down without a shirt. I didn't say "Oh NO!", but I believe the neighbors may have heard "AAAAAAAAA!!!!! My Nipple!!!!"

2) Do turn the lights on before stepping into the room with the litter pan. Otherwise you may end up with a foot covered in crap. (Their aim doesn't seem so great yet).

3) Meow means I'm hungry. Or pick me up. Or let me out. Or pet me. Or let me see what you're eating. Or I want to play. Actually, I'm not to sure what meow means. But I do know what Hiss means.

4) Kittens love lasers. But if you have them on the carpet and move the laser too quickly, they may catch their claws on the carpet and do a front flip, scare themselves, and run and hide under the couch.

5) When feeding the cat a tiny piece of chicken, make sure it was not cooked in olive oil, as you won't be able to wash off all the oil, and that may give them the runs. Use this tidbit in conjunction with tip #2, or you may have a morning like mine.

So that was fun. Anyways, here are a couple more photos. How cute are they!?!?!?!?!


2 Comments:

  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    LOL! Love the kitten exploits. Although, it does make me glad we got Kona when she was a wee bit older (no missing the litter pan). Gosh, they are cute little buggers.

    And no, blogging is not a race, but HA! We won anyways ;).

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger Eva Fury said…

    OMG, OMG, OMG...they are RIDICULOUS!!!! Hah! That pic of you & the kitten cracks me up beyond woooords...
    Dude, that made my night:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home