LOOK WHAT WE GOT!!!!!
CLICK ME!!!!!
CLICK ME!!!!!
Life sometimes passes us by if we let it. For the past few months, I have struggled with this thought, and have decided that I need to make some changes to seize the day and get the most out of life. These musings are the result.
2 Comments:
At 4:32 PM,
Kathleen said…
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (and all other kinds of squeals that indicate immense cuteness) So cute! I hope you are having fun with the kitties - I am almost jealous (except that Kona would break our kneecaps if we brought another cat into the house that stole some of her spotlight and attention. In fact, I think she's even jealous that I was looking at other cats). Oh, and I'd love to do something Saturday, but Husband is out of town and I'm meeting up with an out of town friend who's up for the game. So maybe another day?
At 11:12 PM,
Sunshine said…
omg, too adorable!!! plus, i love your facial expressions while you're talking to them *heehe* have fun with the houseguests! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home