I've learned to relax

Life sometimes passes us by if we let it. For the past few months, I have struggled with this thought, and have decided that I need to make some changes to seize the day and get the most out of life. These musings are the result.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Rejected!

I was not accepted to Michigan's business school. I'm a little surprised- but only a little. I'm not at all disappointed, and in some ways, am relieved. I don't have to make a choice and I don't have to turn down my alma matter. So its settled: I am going to be a Buckeye. (This doesn't mean I'll be rooting for them when they play Michigan, btw). So its settled- Michigan doesn't want me. They haven't been willing to create a full-time position for me in 3 years, and they don't want me in their B-school. I think they're telling me its time to go. :)

I have more news, but I'm really tired - I'll post again soon with an update about jerky, frozen trees, and the auto show.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    Well, it's good that you can make a nice, clean, easy break with the U. I agree - they haven't been exactly accommodating the past few years. And hey, this gives us a really good excuse to visit the rather flat state of Ohio and the rather fun city of Columbus! Congratulations!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home