Yup yup! I did it! I'm engaged!!!
Jessica and I went to Hawaii and I popped the question, and it was great, and Hawaii was warm, and we went snorkeling and I saw a yellow trumpet fish and tons of other cool looking fishies, and we had a great time and ate lots of delicious food, and had lots of yummy desserts, and even though I ate a TON of food and was stuffed most of the time that I was there, I didn't really gain any weight, but I did get tan.
Thats the cheap online summary. For those of you who I'm going to be seeing on Friday, you'll have to wait for the full story. For the rest of you: I'll give a better one via a private email if you happen to live in Nebraska, Oregon, or email me privately asking for one. Give me a little time- I'm still playing catch-up from all the stuff I missed while I was away.
Thats basically it for now, but before I leave, a few pictures:
Jessica and I went to Hawaii and I popped the question, and it was great, and Hawaii was warm, and we went snorkeling and I saw a yellow trumpet fish and tons of other cool looking fishies, and we had a great time and ate lots of delicious food, and had lots of yummy desserts, and even though I ate a TON of food and was stuffed most of the time that I was there, I didn't really gain any weight, but I did get tan.
Thats the cheap online summary. For those of you who I'm going to be seeing on Friday, you'll have to wait for the full story. For the rest of you: I'll give a better one via a private email if you happen to live in Nebraska, Oregon, or email me privately asking for one. Give me a little time- I'm still playing catch-up from all the stuff I missed while I was away.
Thats basically it for now, but before I leave, a few pictures:
This was the bay that we snorkled in. The brown-looking splotches in the water are spots that are about 2 feet deep, and the brown is live/dead coral beads.
Ahh, sunset on Waikiki Beach- just outside our hotel.
A view just outside our hotel looking toward Diamondhead.
A view looking down from extinct volcano, Diamondhead, looking down on Waikiki/Honolulu.

1 Comments:
At 3:06 PM,
Anonymous said…
gorgeous pics benlo! can't wait to send you my own Hawaii pictures in a few short weeks, provided I survive that long. congrats!
Post a Comment
<< Home