It was my birthday yesterday! I celebrated by not going to work.
Over the weekend I had a great time with friends at the Brown Jug. We ate, we drank, and we ate some more. There are a few pictures and even a video on husband and wife's blog. In other news, I went home and saw my parents and sister on Sunday. That was nice. Oh - presents that I got for my birthday: some $, several books from my Amazon wishlist, a couple that weren't, some socks, and the game Smooth Moves: Wario Ware for the Wii. There is some wedding stuff, but that is on my/Jessica's new blog.
And that is about it. Now I'm back to work, and it sucks. I hate work. Work bad. Students keep breaking stuff. I mean honestly. Is it that hard to take care of the stuff you use? Could people please NOT drop things, knock things over, run over things with chairs? Jeeeeeeeez!!!!
Over the weekend I had a great time with friends at the Brown Jug. We ate, we drank, and we ate some more. There are a few pictures and even a video on husband and wife's blog. In other news, I went home and saw my parents and sister on Sunday. That was nice. Oh - presents that I got for my birthday: some $, several books from my Amazon wishlist, a couple that weren't, some socks, and the game Smooth Moves: Wario Ware for the Wii. There is some wedding stuff, but that is on my/Jessica's new blog.
And that is about it. Now I'm back to work, and it sucks. I hate work. Work bad. Students keep breaking stuff. I mean honestly. Is it that hard to take care of the stuff you use? Could people please NOT drop things, knock things over, run over things with chairs? Jeeeeeeeez!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home