The Incredible Shrinking Man
I'm shrinking.
3 Weeks ago, I was up to a whopping 225 pounds. Yes, Virginia, I was fat. Today I stand before you a much smaller fellow. I've dropped down to 216, and I'm showing no signs of slowing.
How did I do it, you ask? Easy. Stop eating crap, and getting off my ass to move. Yup. 2.5 weeks of working out for about 45minutes a day, and no fattening desserts/foods. I call it the DUH-diet. Stop eating homemade icecream, nachos, etc. Start doing aerobics and doing a little bit of weightlifting. The result: pants that fit again.
Sadly, this is not sustainable. I NEED desserts. I promised myself no desserts until I hit 210 pounds. Sadly, this weekend I'll have to break that- we have a recruiting weekend with great dinners tomorrow and Saturday, and I'm not turning down cheesecake.
Also, school got WAY more work intensive this quarter. WOW. More to come later.
I'm shrinking.
3 Weeks ago, I was up to a whopping 225 pounds. Yes, Virginia, I was fat. Today I stand before you a much smaller fellow. I've dropped down to 216, and I'm showing no signs of slowing.
How did I do it, you ask? Easy. Stop eating crap, and getting off my ass to move. Yup. 2.5 weeks of working out for about 45minutes a day, and no fattening desserts/foods. I call it the DUH-diet. Stop eating homemade icecream, nachos, etc. Start doing aerobics and doing a little bit of weightlifting. The result: pants that fit again.
Sadly, this is not sustainable. I NEED desserts. I promised myself no desserts until I hit 210 pounds. Sadly, this weekend I'll have to break that- we have a recruiting weekend with great dinners tomorrow and Saturday, and I'm not turning down cheesecake.
Also, school got WAY more work intensive this quarter. WOW. More to come later.

1 Comments:
At 12:30 AM,
Sunshine said…
congrats on the 10lbs! that's a great milestone to reach!
re: desserts, why not try the eating mindfully method? have a bite, then PUT THE FORK DOWN, chew and savor, then if you're still hungry, have another bite and PUT THE FORK DOWN again :) Bet you won't eat the whole thing but will still really enjoy the portion you do eat.
Have a great weekend, Benlo!
Post a Comment
<< Home