1 of 8!
I was asked by my school to participate in another case competition. They put together 5 of their top marketing/presenting students. It was an honor to be selected.... except this competition involved us needing to apply to get in. My team and I decided on a video submission, and I made a stop-motion style video application. You can see it here: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bhummel/FinalQT.mov.
Long story short - we're in! 96 MBA programs applied to get in, and we were 1 of 8 schools to be accepted! Grand prize for this competition: $50,000!!!! Thats $10,000 each if we win! (And man, do I want to win!)
Also- the article on my last case competition: http://fisher.osu.edu/news/fishernews/2008-11-21/index.html
Tomorrow: 29 degrees and a 10mph wind in the horseshoe. Brr. I'll be wearing my Michigan jersey under my coat. Go Blue!!!!!
I was asked by my school to participate in another case competition. They put together 5 of their top marketing/presenting students. It was an honor to be selected.... except this competition involved us needing to apply to get in. My team and I decided on a video submission, and I made a stop-motion style video application. You can see it here: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bhummel/FinalQT.mov.
Long story short - we're in! 96 MBA programs applied to get in, and we were 1 of 8 schools to be accepted! Grand prize for this competition: $50,000!!!! Thats $10,000 each if we win! (And man, do I want to win!)
Also- the article on my last case competition: http://fisher.osu.edu/news/fishernews/2008-11-21/index.html
Tomorrow: 29 degrees and a 10mph wind in the horseshoe. Brr. I'll be wearing my Michigan jersey under my coat. Go Blue!!!!!

2 Comments:
At 2:01 AM,
Sunshine said…
Awesome video! Way to use those many hours spent in South Quad for good use - $10k sure sounds fabulous to me!
Stay warm with all that True Blue spirit - I'll be cheering for our guys from the West Coast. :)
GO BLUE!
At 1:50 PM,
sasha said…
That's so exciting! Hope the last few weeks of the semester aren't awful. Grad school sucks, but you're making it. I've got every confidence you'll get to the end :) Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment
<< Home