Welcome to my first ever blog post from my iPhone. This post is brought to you by Northwest Airlines, who has graciously given us a 2 hour layover in Minneapolis. First, I'd like to take a moment to comment on the most amazing technological advance in lavatory hand drying: the Dyson hand dryer. It's totally rad- you put your hands down into the thing, and it blows blades of air at your hand from either side. No joke, it has been the most amazing thing I've seen in the Minnesota airport. That is, until I open my carry on bag and stare at a 100-400mm Canon L series lens that my dad loaned me. It's got an image stabilizer and lens hood. It also triples the weight of my camera. Easily. I don't want to give it back. Anywho, we're getting into Denver late tonight, and we'll have 3 full days of Rocky Mt fun. Time to get ready for preboarding! See you on the flipside!
Previous Posts
- Its nearly halftime of Michigan's season opener, a...
- So close I can taste it. Big presentations coming...
- Hello all.I believe that the amount of time spent ...
- Well, its been an interesting weekend, that's for ...
- Carrots and Sticks.I never knew how much I missed ...
- I've been away for a long time. But thats good, b...
- Today is Jess's and my anniversary! Yay! We made...
- Hello my lovelies! I have the internets!Yay!I've ...
- This is already tougher than I anticipated. I hav...
- 3 more days of class. 2 of those days: just 2 hou...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home