My friends..... I am ready for these stupid campaign commercials to stop. But lets not talk politics. Lets instead share some pictures from a recent visit to Columbus by Husband and Wife.
First, some Wii playing!



We had a good time- got a chance to go to the farmers market and buy some rabbit sausage, some yummy desserts, some crazy beers.... but the food seemed to catch up to our out of town friends....

Come on! I wasn't THAT boring, was I? ;) No... that was during the Michigan game. (A loss).
We had a fantastic time hosting, but soon after they were gone, it was back to the grindstone. It has been a rough couple of first weeks at school - and I'm finally starting to get into the swing of things. In fact - I have an interview with Nationwide for a marketing associate position next week. After that, I will begin to focus all my attention on companies out west - Jessica and I really want to move close to some mountains as quickly as possible. With that, I bid you goodnight.
First, some Wii playing!
We had a good time- got a chance to go to the farmers market and buy some rabbit sausage, some yummy desserts, some crazy beers.... but the food seemed to catch up to our out of town friends....
Come on! I wasn't THAT boring, was I? ;) No... that was during the Michigan game. (A loss).
We had a fantastic time hosting, but soon after they were gone, it was back to the grindstone. It has been a rough couple of first weeks at school - and I'm finally starting to get into the swing of things. In fact - I have an interview with Nationwide for a marketing associate position next week. After that, I will begin to focus all my attention on companies out west - Jessica and I really want to move close to some mountains as quickly as possible. With that, I bid you goodnight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home