So far behind... must catch up.... quick post on my life:
I'm sick as a dog - I've been working too hard and not getting the rest I need. I need to do this to keep afloat, but the more I do this, the worse I feel.
I'm waiting on a company to get back to me with a yay or nay on a job offer. I'd really love to get it wrapped up before Christmas, even if it wasn't exactly as I'd planned.
I'm $750 richer. I put together a case competition team and last week we won! We presented to some executives from NetJets on how they can become a greener company, and my team won! Yay!
School... killing.... me..... I have a hop/skip/jump until classes end (only about 4 weeks from being done!) and in that time I have to write a 20 page research paper, a 20 page group paper, a 10 page group paper, put together and present 2 group presentations, and take 2 exams. And watch Michigan get destroyed by OSU in Ohio Stadium. Jeebus.
On the plus side, I've managed to avoid having any fun for the last 2 weeks. ;)
God, beer me strength. I'll be back in about 4 weeks with stories of this quarter, and how I've sold my soul for free tuition.
I'm sick as a dog - I've been working too hard and not getting the rest I need. I need to do this to keep afloat, but the more I do this, the worse I feel.
I'm waiting on a company to get back to me with a yay or nay on a job offer. I'd really love to get it wrapped up before Christmas, even if it wasn't exactly as I'd planned.
I'm $750 richer. I put together a case competition team and last week we won! We presented to some executives from NetJets on how they can become a greener company, and my team won! Yay!
School... killing.... me..... I have a hop/skip/jump until classes end (only about 4 weeks from being done!) and in that time I have to write a 20 page research paper, a 20 page group paper, a 10 page group paper, put together and present 2 group presentations, and take 2 exams. And watch Michigan get destroyed by OSU in Ohio Stadium. Jeebus.
On the plus side, I've managed to avoid having any fun for the last 2 weeks. ;)
God, beer me strength. I'll be back in about 4 weeks with stories of this quarter, and how I've sold my soul for free tuition.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home