Another quarter down!
I turned in a final project and finished up a final exam today. Huzzah! I'm ready to be done. June 14th. June 14th. June 14th.
In other news, Jessica gets to see an orthopedic surgeon next week. An MRI shows some swelling and a possible tear in her right knee. She's had surgery on it before, and after a weird fall a few weeks ago, she has been hobbling along and cursing like a sailor. (Well, hobbling, anyways.) This weekend's trip to Washington DC should prove interesting. I'm gonna wind up carrying her, I just know it.
Oh- and I celebrated my 28th birthday last week. Well, by celebrate, I mean that we went out to dinner. After I came back, I spent time preparing for a presentation the following day, so the celebration was short-lived. Stupid school.
I turned in a final project and finished up a final exam today. Huzzah! I'm ready to be done. June 14th. June 14th. June 14th.
In other news, Jessica gets to see an orthopedic surgeon next week. An MRI shows some swelling and a possible tear in her right knee. She's had surgery on it before, and after a weird fall a few weeks ago, she has been hobbling along and cursing like a sailor. (Well, hobbling, anyways.) This weekend's trip to Washington DC should prove interesting. I'm gonna wind up carrying her, I just know it.
Oh- and I celebrated my 28th birthday last week. Well, by celebrate, I mean that we went out to dinner. After I came back, I spent time preparing for a presentation the following day, so the celebration was short-lived. Stupid school.

1 Comments:
At 4:48 PM,
Sunshine said…
Rut ro, hope Jessica's knee is okay. I'll keep my fingers crossed that she doesn't need additional surgery. Hooray for being done and so close to the finish line! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home