You might be wondering why I've all of the sudden got the time to post 3 times in a matter of a few minutes.... and its because I'm not paying attention during a weekly executive board meeting for one of the clubs that I'm in. I'm a freaking VP of this group, and I just don't give a damn. But really? Weekly meetings on Friday mornings? What the heck!?!
Previous Posts
- Anyone doing anything great for Valentine's Day?Je...
- I just scheduled classes for the final time.Next q...
- Exhaustion.I participated in a case competition th...
- Ok, now I get it.I can see why school was closed y...
- I woke up this morning and followed my normal rout...
- Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.Lets take a brief lo...
- Why Hello!Yes, I kind of took some time off from b...
- 1 of 8!I was asked by my school to participate in ...
- So far behind... must catch up.... quick post on m...
- My friends..... I am ready for these stupid campai...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home