Lots of stuff to talk about, but so little time!
Bullet points:
1) As of Tuesday, Jessica and I will have been married for 2 years!!!
2) Last year for our anniversary, we bought iPhones. This year: Rosetta Stone, the complete spanish set. I plan to be a fluent spanish speaker in no time! P.S. After going through the first few lessons, I totally recommend it. The speech recognition isn't great, but everything else is.
3) This past Friday night, Jessica and I got to see some friends from Ann Arbor, and it was a blast! I drank a little too much Sangria and "Constant Buzz" at Dominics, but only enough to make Jessica drive. I miss Ann Arbor, and I miss seeing great friends. That is something I definitely haven't developed here in Columbus.
4) We have kittens! We got one about a week ago, and we get the 2nd one tomorrow (monday). They are both girls, and are about 10 weeks old.
We named the first one "Bella." We will name the 2nd one once we get her. Bella is a handful. After last night, I have decided that she isn't sleeping with us anymore. She decided at 3am that she wanted me to pet her, and woke me up by sitting on my face. She wasn't satisfied until I gave her about 45 minutes worth of petting. Then she decided it was time to wake up at 6am. I'm a morning person, but on weekends I like to sleep in until 7am.
She's very good natured, though. She's friendly, active, doesn't bite too hard when you play..... we're currently teaching her not to jump on the counters. Thats a lot of fun. (Running to grab squirt bottles is tough)
Here are a few pictures to tide you over! Eventually I'll create a youtube account and will post videos!
Until next time!!
Bullet points:
1) As of Tuesday, Jessica and I will have been married for 2 years!!!
2) Last year for our anniversary, we bought iPhones. This year: Rosetta Stone, the complete spanish set. I plan to be a fluent spanish speaker in no time! P.S. After going through the first few lessons, I totally recommend it. The speech recognition isn't great, but everything else is.
3) This past Friday night, Jessica and I got to see some friends from Ann Arbor, and it was a blast! I drank a little too much Sangria and "Constant Buzz" at Dominics, but only enough to make Jessica drive. I miss Ann Arbor, and I miss seeing great friends. That is something I definitely haven't developed here in Columbus.
4) We have kittens! We got one about a week ago, and we get the 2nd one tomorrow (monday). They are both girls, and are about 10 weeks old.
We named the first one "Bella." We will name the 2nd one once we get her. Bella is a handful. After last night, I have decided that she isn't sleeping with us anymore. She decided at 3am that she wanted me to pet her, and woke me up by sitting on my face. She wasn't satisfied until I gave her about 45 minutes worth of petting. Then she decided it was time to wake up at 6am. I'm a morning person, but on weekends I like to sleep in until 7am.
She's very good natured, though. She's friendly, active, doesn't bite too hard when you play..... we're currently teaching her not to jump on the counters. Thats a lot of fun. (Running to grab squirt bottles is tough)
Here are a few pictures to tide you over! Eventually I'll create a youtube account and will post videos!
Until next time!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home