Quick Update...
We've signed our lease for our new place and begin the move-in process on Wednesday. We can't wait- we're going to have twice as much space!!!!!
Cats are healthy again and doing well. Hopefully I'll get some new videos and pics up next weekend.
I had an interview on Thursday, and have another one today (different companies). I'm not going to say anything about them because I don't want to jinx myself, but I would really like to work for one of these two companies. Thursday's interview could lead to an offer. Today's interview could lead to another interview (it is just over the phone- 1st round). I'm hoping I don't have to start working until August. I'm enjoying watching the Tour De France live each morning! Also, I'm participating in a Tour De France fantasy challenge - and I'm currently beating my rival and am hoping to hold on for some bragging rights!!!
Exciting times!!
We've signed our lease for our new place and begin the move-in process on Wednesday. We can't wait- we're going to have twice as much space!!!!!
Cats are healthy again and doing well. Hopefully I'll get some new videos and pics up next weekend.
I had an interview on Thursday, and have another one today (different companies). I'm not going to say anything about them because I don't want to jinx myself, but I would really like to work for one of these two companies. Thursday's interview could lead to an offer. Today's interview could lead to another interview (it is just over the phone- 1st round). I'm hoping I don't have to start working until August. I'm enjoying watching the Tour De France live each morning! Also, I'm participating in a Tour De France fantasy challenge - and I'm currently beating my rival and am hoping to hold on for some bragging rights!!!
Exciting times!!

1 Comments:
At 3:25 PM,
Kathleen said…
Good luck with the interviews and the move!
Bad luck, however, with the TdF Fantasy Challenge. I'm gearing up for a comeback!
Post a Comment
<< Home